Help Desk Technician/Engineer
3435 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2295
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Job Title: Converged Networks Engineer No. of Positions 1
3GC Group is an award winning, innovative (on the CRN Nextgen 250 list) technology solutions provider offering Mobility, VoIP, Video Conferencing, IP Telephony, network security and managed IT services to middle and large global enterprise businesses. We specialize in leading edge and exciting converged networks technologies. Because your success is our success, our company emphasizes the importance of establishing and maintaining the highest quality of relationships with our partners, clients, and most importantly our employees. We stand by our commitment to promotions from within and focus on employee development as well as ongoing training and education
We are currently seeking technicians to assist with our help desk. We provide managed services including remote monitoring, remote login support, automated services and telephone support for our enterprise clients. Candidates will have the opportunity to work with high end network monitoring devices, vulnerability assessment tools and various technologies geared for converged networking.
Qualified applicants should generally have an excellent attention to detail, be self-motivated, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We are a rapidly expanding company with great opportunities for professional growth. Therefore, we are interested in positive, highly energetic, and self-motivated people that can work under minimal supervision.
* This position will be a great stepping stone to get into the world of field service, network engineering, and project management.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Trouble ticketing and documentation
- Remote troubleshooting
- Interfacing with vendors and manufacture’s service support
- Network monitoring
- Assist project managers, engineers and staff as needed
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
- Willing to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be organized with a high attention to detail
- Great communications skills both verbal and written
- Enjoy a challenging work environment with great opportunities for professional growth
- Be willing and able to assist with a variety of other duties that may arise
- Experience with Connectwise and Visual Networks is a definite plus!
Education and Experience:
At least a 1-2 year college education and a minimum of 1-3 years work experience.
No. of Positions 1
Start Date: ASAP