Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to use your skills in a successful and growing company? Do you desire a fast-paced, casual work environment that is driven by employees who thrive on innovative thinking? If you have experience with troubleshooting hardware and software issues, and a desire to work in an energetic, collaborative environment, then check out this opportunity in Maple Plain! |
This position will be responsible for primary user and workspace support.
Specific duties include:
- Set up and take down user workspaces.
- Troubleshoot PC software and hardware
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with local network environment.
- Work with hardware and software vendors
- Help coordinate help desk
- Maintain network, application and computer system availability.
- Research and develop company standards for software, hardware, and processes.
- Work is performed under supervision.
- May be assigned an element of a project or well-defined tasks.
- Uses established policies and procedures to complete work assignments.
- Windows Operating systems – Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, Active Directory, MS Office Applications
- Ability to work with users at many technological levels.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Willing and able to document procedures, and work progress.
- Provide daily technical support for on and off site users.
- Excellent work ethic, positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good communication skills.
- Microsoft certification(s) in Windows XP, Windows 7 a plus
- SQL Server, Exchange Server, VPN, Routing, Telephony, or Firewall knowledge a plus.
High school diploma and three years direct applicable experience
Two-year degree in related field of study preferred
Proto Labs is a leading online and technology-enabled quick-turn manufacturer of custom parts for prototyping and short-run production with...