East West Bank is currently seeking a full-time Helpdesk Specialist. This Helpdesk Specialist will provide prompt and reliable technical assistance over the phone to East West Bank's Helpdesk customer base, including: troubleshooting desktops, laptops, printers and peripheral devices. In addition, he/she will provide support for software in a mixed network environment (Windows/Novell), Microsoft Office Products, Windows XP and industry standard software, including: installation, configuration, support and maintenance of all computer and related hardware. Attention to detail, great customer service, and a positive attitute under pressure is required.
Duties (not limited to):
- Create, track, follow up, and close Work Orders
- Monitor time on calls, escalate as needed
- Quick reponse time during business hours
- Document identified issues resolutions for Knowledge Base
- Applications and OS Support (Windows, MS Office, Windows XP, 7)
- Equipment support (desktop, laptops, pritners, scanners, and peripherals)
- Imaging, replacing and troubleshooting desktops and laptops as needed
- Knowledge and familiarity with computer security, malware, and threat awareness related to supporting end user devices
- Maintaining an understanding of top business trends, latest equipment, newest technologies
- Meeting and Conference Room support-Setup and test all required equipment before meeting or conference, as needed
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to travel locally, as needed
- Strong skills associated with bridging technical problems that cross functions, such as understanding cause and effect; root cause relationships for complext problems
- Must pass background check
- Must have valid CA drivers license
- Must be allowed to work in the U.S.
- Educational background in IT or Customer Service Relations
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Support or equivalent
- Mandarin/Cantonese speaking, a plus
East West Bancorp is the holding company for East West Bank, which operates more than 100 branches in California, mainly in and around Los...