Job Description:Position overview:|
Responsible for supporting Insulet Corporation and
Neighborhood Diabetes end users as part of the Global
Infrastructure Helpdesk Team.
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
person, via phone, and electronically.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in
issues via the helpdesk system.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software
- Research questions using available information
- Advise user on appropriate action and clearly set
attention to IT Management.
- Log all help desk interactions.
- Analyze helpdesk data and provide improvements.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent
- Document resolutions within helpdesk knowledgebase.
- Stay current with system information, changes and
Knowledge / Education
a variety of support resources a must.
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills.
- 2+ years of desktop support experience preferred.
- The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve using
- 2+ years of supporting Microsoft Windows OS and
- Knowledge of Industry Standards.
- Task Oriented and require attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Must be able to lift and transfer monitors and desktop
systems (~20 pounds).
Division/Department : Insulet Corporation
Insulet Corporation / Neighborhood Diabetes - 22 months ago