We are currently seeking a Helper/ Field Hand for our location in Dickinson, ND.
- Performing routine and moderately complex scheduled preventive maintenance including DOT annual inspections
- Troubleshooting problems
- Working in the shop or in the field, depending on work assignments or work location
- Training on-the-job with respect to rig operation and company rig operating procedures and other specialized training on the subject of Hazard conditions
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES? Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Certification from trade or technical school in maintenance or repair
- One (1) or more years of work experience as a mechanic or in a similar capacity
- Knowledge and skills in well service equipment/vehicle repair or preventive maintenance
- Skill in rebuilding, inspecting and repairing equipment including hydraulic, electrical and overhauling engines and transmissions
- Class C license or valid CDL A or B driver’s license depending on the vehicle required to drive on the job
- Ability to handle heavy items and work in extreme weather and physical conditions
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment while demonstrating safe work habits
Key Energy Services - Field Operations - 20 months ago
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...