Quintiles (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013’s top-100 best-selling drugs on the market.
Quintiles applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of better healthcare outcomes. To learn more about Quintiles, please visit
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for
to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions makingo
er 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The District Manager will serve as manager to the assigned CNE’s within their region and provide daily coaching, counseling and mentoring to each CNE . The District Manager will provide direction to the assigned CNE’s on administrative, territory and project related issues and questions. The District Manager will conduct regular field visits with each assigned CNE to provide coaching, counseling and performance feedback in order to facilitate job performance in achievement of region and project goals. In addition, the District Manager will provide ongoing coaching and counseling to each assigned CNE in order to facilitate employee development and growth. The District Manager will ensure that each assigned CNE engages providers in the program and provides educational services to providers/nurses office staff and patients.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
- Maintain a professional image.
- Participate in all customer/ HMS training.
- Plan and organize activities in order to provide full-time service. Minimize home office hours and maximize hours in field coaching and counseling educators.
- Use only authorized program materials supplied by customer or approved by customer
- Provide activity reports in a form mutually agreed-upon by Quintiles and customer
- May not be under contract to do any work, nor do any work, for a competitor of customer
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at:
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
USA-New York-New York City
USA03 - US Commercialization
- Minimum 4 year degree required
- Previous management experience
- Minimum 5 years clinical oncology experience preferred
- Current professional license preferred and in good standing
- Pharmaceutical/industry experience helpful
- Financial experience helpful such as monitoring budgets and managing asset allocation
- Administrative/computer skills with the ability to produce reports and materials as needed
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability and willingness to precisely follow instructions and Guidelines provided
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and ability to motivate others
- Ability to work as a team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong professional presence in dealing with various office staff and patients
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to travel to meet project/territory demands (approximately 60-70%)
- Must reside within assigned Region
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...