High Frequency Trading Technical Lead- LA - USD $250K + Bonus.
We are seeking an experienced technical lead to join our growing High Frequency Trading Technology team.
In this role, you will manage a bright and talented group focused on developing and operating our client trading systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
Collaborating with our Research team to identify the Firm’s business requirements and devising the technology solutions necessary to meet our needs; building our trading systems, integrating components developed by the High Frequency Platform group with solutions of your own design; and prototyping, developing, and quickly iterating on new features for our trading system, with a focus on improving the system’s performance.
In addition to writing requirements and technical specifications for new features and components, you will develop tools to automate operational support tasks and maximize uptime by testing and ensuring the quality of the software that we deploy.
- 5+ years of technical experience with some experience in a management role.
- Successful candidates will also demonstrate a highly technical aptitude, including strong programming skills.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience with high-performance, multi-threaded applications using several different programming languages (Java, C, or C++).
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages such as perl, Python, and Unix shell
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a hard science from a top university.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com quoting the reference “ MIEL “. Alternatively, please call our office at (646)502-8555 and ask to speak with Mike Jacobs for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 24 months ago
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...