We are in need of skilled, hard-working men looking to be in the construction field!
Do your strengths include. . .
o Carpentry and painting
o Tiling, Drywall, Sheetrock
o Plumbing or Electrical work
Structural Integrity Construction offers long-term opportunity with a strong, growing company. We are willing to train people who show potential. Must be quick learner as the work is face-paced and rigorous.
Accountability: Under the direct supervision and responsibility of Michael Baine, Owner Structural Integrity Construction.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Ability to work with diversity
- Understand the necessity of timeliness and reliability
- Motivated and enthusiastic
Qualification: Basic high school diploma certificate is sufficient for an entry into this field. Candidate should have technical skills, and an experienced person is given more preference.
Skills required for this job:
Potential candidates should possess some skills related to his profession. Those skills are mentioned below:
- have good maintenance skills
- have technical know-how
- have craftsmen skills
- work at any time
- be able to work under stress
- have a sense of responsibility in him
- work independently
Opportunity for growth! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Email your resume or qualifications to Michael by responding to this post.