Tutor Doctor is hiring IMMEDIATELY!
We are looking for individuals that enjoy teaching and helping young learners reach their full potential.
Are you looking for fulfilling part-time work with flexible hours?
Are you interested in motivating others to succeed?
Our tutors work one-on-one with students in their homes. Our students are in close proximity to you.
Immediate Needs – All Levels:
4) Special Needs (ADHD, Autism, learning disabilities)
1) Formal background preferred: Certified Teacher / Graduate Student/ Teaching Assistant / High Performing Undergraduate / Skilled Professional
2) Previous teaching/tutoring experience is a plus, especially exposure to different learning styles
3) Previous experience with special needs and/or learning disabilities is a plus
4) Access to vehicle or public transportation within Boston area
5) Availability during peak tutoring hours (4-9 pm weeknights and weekends)
"A busy tutor is a happy tutor...We keep our tutors busy!"
Send us your resume and cover letter if you're interested in making a difference in the lives of our students!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role; however only the selected candidates will be contacted.