CRAssociates, Inc. (CRA) currently has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Registered Nurse to act as Clinic Administrator at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Cortland/Tompkins Community Based Outpatient Clinic in Freeville, NY. The opportunity for providing the best possible care to our veterans is one of our greatest passions and we hope it is for you as well as you would be an integral part in making sure the clinic runs smoothly and our veterans are properly cared for.
The qualified RN Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
* Oversight of the day to day operations working with nursing staff to triage patients, appropriately referring them to specialty clinics and ensuring the patient receives medical treatment necessary for his/her visit.
* Work closely with all staff to ensure clinical reminders are complete and VA performance measures are met.
* Participate in CBOC QA&I activities, up to and including utilizing patient satisfaction data and performance measure data to review and improve care.
* Provide oversight to the CBOC providers to ensure the veteran receives and is directed to care needed throughout the VA system.
* Assist the Quality Management Program Manager to ensure preparation for JCAHO and any other oversight organizations is provided.
* Attend and participate in educational opportunities such as in-service classes, on-the-job training programs, workshops, seminars, etc.
* Manage the day-to-day functions of the administrative office as they relate to Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) functions.
* Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, a Diploma Graduate Degree in Nursing, or an Associate Degree in Nursing.
* A current unrestricted state license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of New York.
* Experience in Quality Management/Performance Measures/and or JCAHO Accrediting organization.
* Two years experience in business administration, health care administration or any combination of experience, education, or training, which would provide the knowledge required by this position.
* Some understanding of the Department of Veteran Affairs, Military healthcare system or equivalent.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic computer skills with regards to MS office applications.
* Must possess current BLS
* Ability to coordinate multiple projects at one time.
Must be a US Citizen
CRAssociates, Inc. specializes in developing, implementing, and operating high quality, cost-effective healthcare solutions for defined populations, such as employer groups, government agencies, and commercial clients.
Our core competencies include turnkey medical facility design, construction, and development, operation of freestanding primary care facilities, occupational healthcare, medical staffing, behavioral health, and managed care support services. With over 700 employees, CRA operates in 28 states. Please apply online at www.crassoc.com!
With our focused healthcare delivery system, we have what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity that will provide you with a lifestyle you can enjoy. In exchange for your dedication and expertise, we are proud to offer you a team environment and competitive salaries. If you are a healthcare professional who takes pride in your work and wants to be appreciated for your efforts, apply today.
CRAssociates, Inc. - 12 months ago