Steward Home Care |
has an exciting opportunity for an Admissions/MarketingDirector to work out of our Westwood location.
We are seeking an Admissions/MarketingDirector who is enthusiastic, a team player and an independent thinker!
This is a Full Time Monday through Friday position.
Part of your responsibilities as the Admissions/MarketingDirector will include:
- Responsible for the oversight of all patient referrals.
- Establishes and maintains the liaison nurse relationship with all Steward Hospitals.
- Responsible for the ongoing assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the intake, authorization and liaison process.
- Directly supervises liaison staff.
- Formulates goals and objectives for the department.
The ideal candidate possesses strong marketing, hospitality, customer service experience in a healthcare setting. Must have prior supervisory experience and the ability to motivate and work in a team – oriented environment. RN license preferred but not required. Experience in a Skilled Nursing, Home Care, Hospice preferred.
Competitive pay rates
Benefits: Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401K Plans
Education: tuition reimbursement, paid in-services
Generous paid time off, holiday pay
Rewards and Recognition Program
Come and join our strong multidisciplinary team where the strengths of each of our clinicians are recognized and respected!
Our Exceptional Quality Care Begins With You!
For immediate consideration please contact Lisa Goncalves at (781) 551-5717 , fax (781)551-5627 email your resume to Lisa.Goncalves@steward.org
Steward Health Care
- 3 years ago - save job