Performs secretarial and billing duties as needed, acts as a receptionist in answering telephone for office, possesses information of a confidential nature, and acts as a liaison person between patient/family and home care staff. Receives all incoming insurance checks. Prepares report on deposits for GVH Accounting Department. Processes all credit card payments. Credits insurance/patient pay payments to patient accounts.
- Possesses secretarial and office management skills.
- Has knowledge of medical terminology (preferred).
- Typing skill of at least 50 w.p.m.; computer input experience helpful.
- Experience working with billing requirements of third-party payers preferred.
- Ability to effectively work with patients and families over the telephone and in person required.
- Utilizes problem-solving techniques and has insight into directing patient problem to the proper individual.
- High school graduate preferred.
- Daily working conditions involve lifting office items up to 50 lbs. in weight.
- Possible CRT eye strain.
- Stress due to time pressure/responsibilities.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Allentown, Bethlehem, Bedminster, Bucks County, Chalfont, Colmar, Coopersburg, Doylestown, Dublin, Franconia, Harleysville, Hatfield, Hellertown, Hilltown, Kulpsville, Lansdale, Line Lexington, Pennsburg, Perkasie, Philadelphia, Pottstown, Quakertown, Reading, Schwenksville, Sellersville, Souderton, Sumneytown, Telford, Tinicum, Trumbauersville, Zieglerville, Pennsylvania, PA,Administrative Assistant, Admin Asst, Receptionist, Scheduler, Clerk, Clerical, Secretary, Secretarial, MS Office, Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AP, AR, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collection, Collections, Accouting, Finance, Accountant, Financial, Billing, Payment, Bill, Insurance, A/R, A/P
Grand View Hospital - 22 months ago
Grand View Hospital was founded in 1913 as the first community hospital in Bucks County. Today, Grand View has grown to become the primary...