The Home Health/Hospice Nurse provides nursing care, as appropriate to acute, chronic, and terminally ill clients of all ages in their homes or in community based centers utilizing principles that recognize the psychosocial, economical, cultural and personal health factors that affect the individuals’ health status. Home Health Nurses work in collaboration with other health care team members in order to reach optimal patient outcomes.
1. Acts as a patient care advocate
2. Demonstrates clinical competency
3. Provides age appropriate care
4. Maintains professional accountability and responsibility
5. Utilizes job knowledge
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, BSN preferred.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Ohio.
- Maintain current CPR proficiency.
- One year’s general nursing experience preferred. Current home health, hospice medical surgical or critical care experience preferred.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and /or hospital requirements and is in good working order.
Caitlin Paul, Professional Recruiter, (330) 297-2731