The Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aide is trained to provide personal care and related services in the home. He/she functions under the direction, instruction, and supervision of the Staff Nurse and the Director of Nursing and/or Aide Supervisor. We are looking for individuals to serve in the Hutchinson, Monticello, and Milaca areas.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILTIES/JOB FUNCTIONS
- Helps the client maintain good personal hygiene
- Assists in maintaining a healthful, safe environment
- Helps plan and prepare nutritious food
- Provide light housekeeping such as laundry, garbage removal, vacuum, and more
- Assists as needed with rehabilitative process
- Reports any changes in the client’s condition immediately
To apply for this position or any other position on our website please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to read and write consistent with job requirements
- Completion of basic Aide training program consistent with state requirements
- Understanding of the emotional problems associated with illness and long term care
- Ability to establish trusting relationships with clients and their families
- Able to travel to client’s home
- Able to physically perform duties required
Recover Health is a regional for profit organization that provides home care to the Midwest, specifically Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa....