Responsibilities and Duties:|
- Performs duties as assigned by Team Leader, including bathing patients, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care, skin care, pressure relief, dressing, feeding, and transferring patients.
- Takes accurate vital signs.
- Describes the activities of daily living and demonstrates the ability to use techniques to assist the patient to meet these activities.
- Positions patient in bed with proper body alignment.
- Assists patient with ambulation as necessary.
- Identifies and communicates findings to the Team Leader.
- Demonstrates the ability to chart according to professional standards.
- Works as part of the interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and the skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the ages of the client population served.
Please fax resumes to Diana Walker at 301-856-0218 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evidence of at least 100 hours Aide training plus certification by the Md. Board of Nursing
- Hospital, nursing home, or home health experienced preferred
- Emotional and mental maturity –evidenced by references
- Valid state driver’s license and reliable automobile, current automobile insurance, and be willing to operate personal car necessitated by nature of job
- Current health certification/physical examination and TB testing
- Current CPR certification
Southern Maryland Hospital Center - 2 years ago