Looking for a **CERTIFIED** HHA. The HHA is a paraprofessional member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or Therapist and performs various personal care services necessary to meet the patient's/clients, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed. The HHA will be assigned in a manner which promote quality, continuity and safety of a patient's/client's care.
1. Must be must meet training requirements in accordance with the State and Federal laws.
2. Must be 18yrs of age
3. Posseses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health.
4. Proof and presentation of negative TB skin test/ CXR
5. Has ability to read and follow all written instructions and documents given the care given.
6. Must be self-directing, with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
7. Shows compasion and sympathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail, and impaired individuals.
8. Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
9. Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling job/role obligation.
10. Demonstrates tact, patience, and good personal hygiene.
11. Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with agency requirements and is in good working order.
If you are a dedicated and motivated individual seeking to help those in need of the skills you have to offer - and not afraid to drive for those patients who need you - then please send in your resume!
Concept Home Care is an equal opportunity employer. (EOE)