Under the direct supervision of a registered nurse, provides personal care for the patient and assists with activities of daily living. Supports the Provider Relations activities of the organization.
As a Home Health Aide at AseraCare Hospice, you know hospice care is a journey, not an end. That’s why you’ll nurture our patients, providing comprehensive support to make life easier. Partnering with AseraCare spiritual care coordinators, social workers and counselors, you’ll empower family members and other caregivers to work with patients, enacting a team approach to care on every level. Each day, you will provide personal care, assist with mobility, and maintain a clean and comfortable living environment. Patients’ individual care plans will be a constant focus as you set high standards and go to any length to ensure the most peaceful experience for all. You know how hard life can be during these times for patients and their families.
We are seeking individuals with a minimum of one year of experience who are independent, accountable, and can think on their feet in an ever-changing environment. Ideal Home Health Aide candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply CNA/Aide
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Must meet all state and federal requirements to function as a home health aide in a certified home health agency.
* Must meet state certification and or registry requirements as required to function as a home health aide in the agency.
* Successfully completes the agency requirements for competency evaluation and or testing requirements as per state regulations and or Federal Conditions of Participation.
* Maintains CPR certification.
* Must have 24-hour access to a motor vehicle and maintain personal auto liability insurance coverage.
* Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
* Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.
As AseraCare Hospice professionals, helping our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible during a stressful and emotional time is at the heart of everything we do. We believe the hospice care journey is about compassion, commitment, and dignity. Partnering with our patients’ personal physicians, we work to minimize pain and provide emotional and spiritual guidance for patients and their families as they prepare for change. As one of the nation’s premier providers of hospice services, we offer a full range of hospice career opportunities. If you share our approach to delivering personalized, quality hospice care, we can deliver the independence, rewards and clinical excellence you want from your career!
1294 Lombardi Avenue
Green Bay, WI
Green Bay, Wisconsin