Under the direct supervision of a registered nurse, provides personal care for the patient and assists with activities of daily living. Supports the Provider Relations activities of the organization.
As a Home Health-Hospice Aide for AseraCare Home Health, you’ll share in your patients’ success as you help them move from acute care to independence as quickly as possible. That’s because you’ll work in an organization that will empower you to make a difference every day with solid clinical programs and the support you need to do what you do best. Your daily attention will ensure that our patients can live with greater dignity in their own homes, following their individualized plans of care, being an ace at documentation, and empowering family members and caretakers to get involved in every way. Your flexibility and inventiveness in environments that are constantly changing will raise standards and make an immediate impact on quality care. You will guide our patients to independence and give them their lives back as Home Health-Hospice Aide at AseraCare Home Health.
We are seeking individuals with a minimum of one year of experience who are independent, accountable, and can think on their feet in an ever-changing environment. Ideal Home Health-Hospice Aide candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply CNA/Aide
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Must be certified by the state as a home health aide from an approved training program as required by state and federal regulations.
* Successfully completes the agency Home Health Aide Competency Exam.
* Maintains CPR certification.
* Must have 24-hour access to a motor vehicle and maintain personal auto liability insurance coverage.
* Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
* , pass post-offer drug test and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must be able to read and write English.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.
As AseraCare Home Health professionals, we’ll go to the ends of the earth for our patients, helping them live with greater independence and quality of life in the comfort of their own homes while setting the highest standards of care. As one of the nation’s premier providers of home health services, we deliver a full range of career opportunities supporting individuals recovering from acute illness or injury. AseraCare Home Health is proud to be accredited as a whole by the Community Health Accreditation Program, Inc. (CHAP). CHAP is the leader in improving the quality of community-based healthcare services in the U.S. Our approach to home health care is about compassion, commitment, and dignity. If you share our drive to deliver personalized, quality care, discover a career here at Aseracare Home Health. We can deliver the rewards, continuous education and clinical excellence you want from your career.
315 Primrose Lane Suite 101
Aseracare - 13 months ago
As one of the nation’s leading providers of home health, palliative and hospice care services, we can offer you career resources and...