Responsible for providing culturally sensitive home visitation services to women pregnant for the first time and to first time families in Taos and Western Colfax Counties using the First Steps Program® model.
Schedule: Full - Time- 32 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience and skill set required.
• Prior experience working with population served by HCH Taos First Steps preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• CPR required within first 90 days of employment.
• Reliable transportation with a valid State of New Mexico Driver's License required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
Holy Cross Hospital - Taos, NM - 10 months ago
Taos Physical Therapy
American Physical Therapy Association
- 30 days ago