Resource Specialist – |
BGT is seeking an intern to join our Operations department. We're looking for rock stars who can work in a fast paced team environment and are ready to jump right in and gain experience in the digital marketing field!
BGT Homegrown is a six month accelerated training program geared towards energetic and eager folks who are ready to think digital. The Homegrown program will include one-on-one mentor sessions and training, team building activities, exposure to clients and projects, and client interaction with supervisors/mentors. The Homegrown program is a 40 hour per week, paid opportunity for 6 months.
What you will do:
What you need to do it:
- Work closely with our Operations and Project Management teams to assign internal resources to a variety of projects
- Support efforts to schedule and run resource planning meetings with internal account teams
- Support efforts to maintain accurate resource allocations, assignments and project data using our ERP application.
- Aid in reporting and analysis to support resource planning efforts
- Identify and communicate internal workflow and resource allocation conflicts and provide viable solutions. No shortage of problem solving
- Wear multiple hats (including funny hats) to make sure that all bases are covered
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Availability to work full-time (office hours are 9am-6pm) for 6 months.
- Ability to start within a couple weeks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to different personality types.
- Ability to build rapport and positive team relationships, with the flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of projects and the evolving needs of our clients.
- A positive attitude, a willingness to listen and learn in a high-pace environment.
- Skills in consensus building and motivating others toward success; exceptionally comfortable in bringing new ideas to the table.
- Bonus points for understanding how to keep our environment fun, while still maintaining workplace productivity.