Cleared Connections - Connecting Cleared Personnel with Cleared Facilities
~ Candidates must be US Citizens and possess an active Secret clearance, at minimum.
Global National Security Division currently seeking full-time CBRNE Medical Readiness Analysts. Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience.
Initiate, develop, monitor, and execute Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive (CBRNE) programs. Function as an integral member of an Air Force Major Command Surgeon General's headquarters staff responsible for initiating, coordinating, and executing Bioenvironmental Engineering and Medical Readiness programs worldwide. Review plans, tactics, techniques, and procedures and provide technical expertise for medical logistics, readiness, force health protection, environmental health, Military Public Health/Preventive Medicine; and Medical CBRNE defense and issues in support of national Homeland Defense (HLD) and Global War on Terror missions. Identify Medical HLD training requirements, define method of delivery, coordinate training activity, and monitor training compliance. Conduct cross-functional emergency response assessments of medical facility emergency response programs, to include equipment readiness, training, and exercise evaluations. Prepare reports of findings, root causes, metrics, and responsible parties. Periodic travel required within United States and overseas.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform assigned technical tasks and activities in a timely manner as requested.
- Manage assigned tasks on projects with responsibility for budget and schedule compliance.
- Prepare written proposals and reports of work.
- Contribute to project development and client relationship activities as directed.
- Achieve high technical quality in assigned projects.
- Oversee efforts of supporting technical staff as assigned.
- Improve performance in technical activities through job training and outside study.
- BS in a field related to science or health sciences.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills, especially in preparing written forms, schedules and reports for technical personnel, military and civilian operators, and clients.
- Ability to work in a team environment, eagerness to take on challenges, and motivation to actively seek assignments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs and capabilities. Intermediate spreadsheet (Excel) and presentation (Powerpoint) expertise.
- At least 10 years of active duty US military experience focusing on medical planning, logistics, and training.
- Must be familiar with the Medical Readiness Decision Support System (MRDSS) and Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS) programs and possesses extensive medical logistics related experience.
- More than 15 years of active duty - US military experience focusing on medical planning, logistics, and training.
~ IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW ~
Resumes are accepted online through www.ClearedConnections.com
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION
* New Users must register at ClearedConnections.com [ Create New Account ] and [ Create Resume ]
* Previously registered Job Seekers must [ Login ] and Refresh Resume via [ My Resume Manager ]
* This enables Cleared Connections to get your resume in front of our Employer Members; the hiring representatives recruiting for these and other classified positions.
* Employers looking to hire people with your credentials view your resume and then contact you directly!
ClearedConnections.com - The online resource for Security Cleared Professionals
TechExpoUSA - 2 years ago