We are seeking a compassionate and professional Hospice Executive Director / Administrator to lead, develop and execute successful plans for finance, operations, marketing, sales, employee and patient satisfaction. You will manage our Private Duty and Medicare Hospice care departments.
As an Executive Director, you will ensure that our company maintains compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You will also foster a positive and nurturing community atmosphere for residents, their family and friends and our team members.
Main Responsibilities :
- Identifying and building relationships within the local area to drive business to our senior community
- Effectively facilitating small group presentations to develop awareness of our services
- Attracting, developing and retaining top-performing employees
- Supervising and training a high-quality team of staff members through performance management, supervision and discipline
- Performing some human resources functions
- Successfully managing quality assurance, financial details and regulatory compliance
- Overseeing staff to ensure that they deliver high-quality services
- Handling fiscal operations including accounting, planning budgets, providing expenditure authorizations and coordinating financial reporting to reach financial goals
- Maintaining direct communication with our management company and department managers
As an Executive Director, you must have compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly. You must also be able to communicate effectively with residents and their families, vendors, our staff and the general public.
Key Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years hospice or home health experience
- Strong working knowledge of federal, state and local regulations
- Proven sales and marketing success
- Strong operations and financial management abilities
DeVore Recruiting - 4 months ago
At De Vore Recruiting, we bring a combination of expertise in the healthcare field, along with years of recruiting knowledge, to find you...