WHO WE ARE:
Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston is the leading not-for-profit hospice in Massachusetts. We're dedicated to enriching quality of life by providing expert care, support, education and consultation for those affected by life limiting illness, death and loss. With services that include hospice and palliative care, the Kaplan Family Hospice House, the Bertolon Center for Grief & Healing, and the support of over 400 volunteers, we provide a continuum of care that is unmatched in Massachusetts. With over 30 years of experience, we are one of the most highly rated hospices in the state.
Registered Nurses, Hospice Aides, Chaplains
(Hospice Career Day: Thursday, April 4th, 2013, 9a-3:30p)
WHAT IS HOSPICE?
Hospice workers help patients and families make the most of the time they have remaining together. Hospice is a demanding career and experiencing loss is a daily event, but incredibly, multiple published studies show that hospice workers score significantly higher in job satisfaction and much lower in job burnout than medical workers in other professions. Have you considered working in the field of hospice? Hospice can be a rewarding career choice for medical professionals who feel they want to do more for patients. You can, in hospice.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS IN THE GREATER BOSTON AREA:
- Home Care RN Case Manager: (40hrs, M-F, 8am-4:30pm with occasional Oncall requirements). Involves travelling throughout the Boston area and surrounding suburbs.
- Long Term Care/ALF RN Case Manager: (40hrs, M-F, 8am-4:30pm with occasional Oncall requirements). Involves travelling throughout the Boston area and surrounding suburbs.
- RN Staff Nurse, Oncall: (7 days on, 7 days off, Wed-Wed, 4:30p-8a) or (RN Evening Staff Nurse, Mon-Fri, no weekends, 4 pm - 12:30 am) or (RN Night Staff Nurse, Mon-Fri, no weekends, 12:00 am - 8:30 am). Involves travelling throughout the Boston area and surrounding suburbs.
- Chaplain, 2 positions: (One 20 hour, flexible shift and a per diem position). Involves travelling throughout the Boston area and surrounding suburbs.
- Hospice Aide: (40hrs, M-F, 7am-3:30pm or 8am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri; with rotating WE shifts). Involves travelling throughout the Boston area and surrounding suburbs.
INTERESTED? HERE'S HOW TO GET AN INTERVIEW.
Call 978-774-7566 and ask to speak with a recruiter. He or she will ask you a few questions to determine your eligibility and then assign you an interview slot with the recruiter. Candidates who pass the first screening will quickly be scheduled for a final interview with the hiring manager. We offer excellent benefits plans, including retirement and 403(b), a generous vacation plan, generous mileage reimbursement, sick days and competitive wages.
Want to accelerate the process even more? Interested candidates may apply by going to https://jobs.hns.org. You don't need a resume to apply for a position.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday!
Henry & Robin
Recruiters for Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston.
Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston is an Equal Opportunity Employer