Positions in this function require various clinical licensure/certification based on role. May include: RN, LPN/LVN, CNA. Non-RNs work under direct supervision of someone with RN or MD licensure as part of an interdisciplinary team. Function is responsible for overseeing and participating in day to day clinical care of terminal patients and their families. Function is also responsible for clinical care and medical management activities across the continuum of care (assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating) as it relates to end of life palliative care.Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing continuous nursing care to hospice patients during periods of crisis. Care is provided in the home setting.
- Looking for a candidate with a great amount of flexibility
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
- High School or Diploma is required
- Graduation from an accredited LPN school is required
- Requires current, unrestricted LPN licensure in Virginia
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driverâ€™s license and applicable insurance
- Must be available for flexible shifts (day, evening, and night) and weekends as needed
- Must be able to travel 50 mile radius from Reston, mileage will be reimbursed.
- Hospice or Home Care experienced preferred
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 16 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...