This position provides patient healthcare coordination services. This position requires an Associates degree with two to three (2-3) years of experience; or combination thereof with discharge planning experience. Sales and Marketing mindset and orientation required. Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or clinical experience equivalent, is desirable. This position will service Kettering hospital.
Must be able to show evidence of a current negative tuberculin skin test or x-ray. Must have current CPR certification (company provides). Employee must be free of physical/medical conditions which would limit or restrict their ability to perform the job functions listed below. Bloodborne exposure risk is some for RN or LPN.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Other duties as assigned)
1. Service account(s) to maintain facility relationship.
2. Coordinate and schedule healthcare services for patients following their discharge.
3. Become part of the facility team(s) to promote the well-being of patients.
4. Review patients’ insurances and schedule appropriate home services.
5. Participate in care conferences and coordinate case management.
6. Ensure coordination of all ancillary services for patient discharges.
7. Function as a resource nurse for your patients.
8. Notify the referring facility Manager before contacting patients.
9. Embrace the Company Mission and market the company.
10. Attend Sales team meetings and other meetings as designated.