Review of ICD9/CPT coding, scheduling, chart review for documentation and core measures, tracking of Hospitalist data and daily operations to the designated Hospitalist program.
- Review ICD9/CPT coding of Hospitalist services
- Monthly scheduling and distribution of schedule for your site
- Availability by phone or pager for schedule emergencies, patient complaints or other practice coordinator issues.
- Review charts for proper documentation
- Review charts for adherence to core measures
- Conduct PCP Satisfaction, Patient Satisfaction and Case Management surveys
- Conduct PCP discharge summary follow-ups
- Completion of Tracking Forms designated for the Hospitalist Program
- Report on sites production and performance
- Liaison to Schumacher Group and hospital personnel involved in medical records process, medical staffing and case management
- Conduct daily operations in regards to physician signatures, physician completion of medical records and physician completion of daily billing
High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
A minimum of 3-5 years in medical coding/billing and chart reviews.
- Must be well organized and demonstrate exceptional time management and priority setting skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with management, staff, physicians and other professionals
Schumacher Group - 8 months ago