Responsible for reviewing the ICD9/CPT coding, scheduling, chart reviews for documentation and core measures, and tracking Hospitalist data and daily operations of the designated Hospitalist program.
- Monthly scheduling and completion of provider schedules and payroll for designated site to ensure quality patient care and efficient use of resources
- Availability by phone or pager for scheduling emergencies, patient, or other facility issues.
- Enhance Client, PCP, Patient, and Employee Satisfaction as well as Quality, Case Management, Emergency Department, and other facility relations
- Identify on sites production, performance, or other issues; recommend strategies for improvement
- Review ICD9/CPT coding of Hospitalist services
- Review charts for proper documentation
- Review charts for adherence to core measures
- Conduct PCP Satisfaction, Patient Satisfaction and Case Management surveys
- Conduct PCP discharge summary follow-ups
- Completion of Tracking Forms designated for the Hospitalist Program
- Report on sites production and performance
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in physician practice management, business development, or related healthcare field
- Knowledge or education regarding ICD 9 & CPT coding.
- Must be well organized and demonstrate exceptional time management and priority setting skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with hospital administration, staff, physicians and other professionals both orally and in writing
- Must be able to serve as the local point of contact for Physician Relations, Client and Patient satisfaction
Schumacher Group - 24 months ago