PRINCIPLE JOB FUNCTIONS
· Assists in the preparation of food according to menu
· Maintains clean and orderly work areas
· Serves and delivers food as needed
· Delivers pantry items as needed
· Performs housekeeping and sanitation tasks in dietary
· Stores food and equipment according to guidelines
· Sets up and monitors serving areas
· Prepares and works special events as requested or required
· Adheres to hospital polices and procedures
· Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the Code of Conduct
· Conduct reflects the Company’s values and a commitment to the Code of Conduct
· Performs other duties as requested or required
Must be able to read and write and follow verbal and written instructions. Previous food preparation experience preferred.
Green Oaks opened its doors in 1983 with the goal of becoming the premier psychiatric treatment facility in North Texas. Providing mental...