The ideal candidate for this role has a passion and desire to work in the hospitality industry. They should also be a current student in a hospitality program within a college or university. |
Overview of this Position
- Interns will work in one of our operational divisions; Rooms, Food & Beverage or Conference Services.
- Interns will work in actual positions within the division to experience all of the various tasks.
- Interns will also experience additional learning opportunities within the property, some of which may include: Department meetings, leadership meetings, learning interviews with Senior Leaders, leadership classes.
- All Interns will complete a project to help with the operational efficiencies and execution within their chosen division.
- Interns will work a 40 hour a week schedule. Overtime may be available. Shifts may be morning, afternoon or evening shifts.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work a flexible schedule including rotating shifts.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Must adhere to our appearance guidelines which include haircut above the collar and no visible tattoo's.
- Must be currently enrolled in a hospitality program in a college or university.
- Must be able to provide their own housing and transportation arrangements.
- Free meal in our employee cafeteria.
- Free uniform.
Benchmark Hospitality International
- 2 years ago - save job