Responsible for greeting and seating guests; taking guest names, assigning pagers, and maintaining guest call back during peak periods of business. Responsible for properly tendering guest checks accurately and in a timely manner. May perform additional duties, such as replenishing or restocking supplies and cleaning side station.
Minimum six months previous experience in the food service industry. Cash handling experience is preferred. Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner; be able to get along with coworkers and work as a team; present a well groomed appearance; and be at least eighteen years of age. Should posses basic math and computer skills.
Essential Job Functions:
Work Environment and ADA Requirements:
- Process guest checks ensuring proper tender and payment.
- Maintain knowledge of the restaurant menu, prices and property promotions.
- Maintain compliance with the Club Fortune Cash Variance policy.
- Communicate in a positive manner with both co-workers and guests.
- Effectively and professionally handle disputes over payment, prices, coupons, etc.
- Assist as needed with cleaning, restocking, etc.
- Comply with Clark County Health District Requirements while handling food.
- Perform opening and closing side work as required.
- Must adhere to uniform requirements.
- Protect the integrity of the company by identifying and properly serving guests in accordance with all regulations, including gaming, health and alcohol awareness.
- Create daily server rotation chart and maintain seating and flow of guest traffic.
- Ensure server side work is complete prior to tip out.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to company policies.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to stand for entire shift. Must be able to work in an environment with loud background noise. Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry. May be required to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis. Must be able to stoop, bend, reach, twist, crouch, squat, lift. Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues. Must be able to simultaneously handle the demands of many customers. When on duty, must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Required Work Cards/Licenses/Certificates:
Health Card - Alcohol Awareness Card