- Hourly, nonexempt, noncommissioned, non-supervisory position.
- Primarily responsible for greeting and seating guests in the Dining Room
- Supervised by the Dining Room Supervisor, Assistant.
- Essential Duties
- Greets guests entering the Dining Room and seats them as quickly as possible; arranges special seating requests when possible.
- Maintains clean and well-stocked Wicker Room throughout the meal service.
- Performs shift sidework and paperwork.
- Additional Duties
- Assists Servers and Bussers as needed.
- Performs necessary paperwork.
- Reports and documents any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to management immediately.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
- Adheres to Canyon Ranch standards for guest service.
- Refers guest problems or complaints to supervisor according to Canyon Ranch guest problem resolution policy.
- Must possess a personable, cheerful demeanor, be well-groomed and be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must possess pride in Canyon Ranch's standards of food service and be guest service-oriented.
- Guest service skills or training are preferred.
Those seeking health and wellness in a luxury hotel spa setting can find it through Canyon Ranch Enterprises. The company operates renowned...