ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
1. Become familiarized with the operation of all machines (dishwashers, pot washer, waste disposal, hot boxes etc.)
2. Responsible for proper operation of above machinery including insurance that it operates to Health Codes.
3. Follow proper practices of operation and knowledge of equipment and Health Code Standards.
4. Follow correct practices to the procedure of cleaning equipment to include production carts, hot boxes, etc.
5. Knowledgeable and familiar with the proper cleaning products used by all machines.
6. Insure that all glasses, dishes, food production, hot boxes etc., are placed in the right place and holding at the proper temperature to meet county health code requirements..
7. Follow correct handling of linen.
8. Abide by hotel and department rules.
9. Assist kitchen personnel whenever possible.
10. Performs all reasonable duties as instructed by supervisor.