Imagine joining a group of professionals and clinicians who are working to improve health care for people over 50. Consider the influence you can have on the quality of care for millions of people. Now, enhance that success with enthusiasm you can really feel.|
That's how it is at United Healthcare Medicare & Retirement. Every day, we're collaborating to improve the health and wellbeing of the fastest growing segment of our nation's population. And we're doing it with an intense amount of dedication.
Here, you will discover a culture that grows through challenge. That evolves by being flexible. That succeeds by staying true to our mission to make health care work effectively and efficiently for seniors. Put your best to work for us, and discover extraordinary opportunities for growth.
House Calls practitioners conduct in-home health assessments on enrolled Medicare Advantage members. A House Calls practitioner will complete visits on members within a geographic area of responsibility. The nature of the House Calls visit can vary and could include performing an annual health assessment, a post discharge visit, or visiting more complex members more than once per year.
Various NM locations including; Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Rio Arriba, Bernalillo, Dona Ana, Cibola, Sandoval, Mora, San Miguel, Dona Ana, Grant, Luna.
- Conduct in-home assessments on health plan members. Average visit is 45-60 minutes in length. House Calls Assessment includes:
- Past medical history
- Review of systems
- Physical examination
- Medication review
- Depression screening
- Responsible for checking vitals, conducting a physical exam that includes monofilament test, urine dipstick, and foot exam (as appropriate).
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management in the furtherance of treatment.
- Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using clinical knowledge and judgment and the findings of your assessment.
- Communicate findings in your assessment that will be used to inform members PCP of potential gaps in care.
- Identify needs and opportunities to generate clinical referrals to Care Improvement Plus and / or the primary care physician.
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance.
- Compliance with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI).
- NP (license and national certification, or the ability to obtain national certification and/or NP license in state of assignment); OR MD or DO board certified
- Minimum of one year clinical experience in their highest level of education, clinical setting preferred
- Current DEA license
- Valid driverâ€™s license, reliable transportation and current automobile insurance
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology a plus.
- Home care or home visit experience
- Excellent administrative, organizational and verbal skills
- Professional image and behavior
- Strong communication skills with the geriatric or Medicare population.
- Ability to navigate on the internet and work with personal computer
- Ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented
- Dependable and reliable
Already Fortune 25, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier...