Heritage Nursing and Rehab Center , a 200-bed skilled nursing facility in Cedar Rapids, is now hiring part-time housekeepers to join our team.
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Implement housekeeping procedures to meet residents’ needs in compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
- Participate in the monitoring system for the housekeeping department.
- Notify supervisor when supplies are needed.
- Notify supervisor when equipment in need of repair.
- Notify supervisor when areas of the facility are in need of repair.
Position reports to: Housekeeping Supervisor
Heritage NRC is owned and operated by Care Initiatives which has recently enhanced our anniversary bonus program. In return for your commitment to providing outstanding quality care, employees can earn $250 - $1500 per year based on their years of service. Both full and part-time employees are eligible. A part-time housekeeper in good standing is eligible for a $250 anniversary bonus on their one-year anniversary.
Care Initiatives is Iowa’s largest not-for-profit senior care providers with more than 50 locations throughout Iowa.
- Functional literacy in spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
No Benefits posted for this position
Care Initiatives - 16 months ago