Inspect hotel rooms to ensure supplies and amenities are fully stocked, and room is up to HHM and brand standards for cleanliness and maintenance.
Potential Career Path
Housekeeping Supervisor – Assistant Executive Housekeeper – Executive Housekeeper
Essential Job Functions
- Train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Inventory stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Issue supplies and equipment to associates.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Oversee training of Room Attendants with partnering with third party vendor, if applicable.
- Screen job applicants, and hire new employees.
- Supervise Laundry employees, if applicable.
- Schedule employee work hours.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety.
- Cross-train in the breakfast area to answer any guest related questions and assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Work Environment and Context
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, kneeling, bending.
Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
Hersha Hospitality Management - 4 months ago