The Houseman is responsible for the set up and tear down of furnishings for RCGR banquet events, while providing excellent customer service skills in working among team members and guests.
- Setup and strike rooms for banquets and other events as needed according to BEO Specifications.
- Support a team atmosphere with fellow team members and supervisors, including other department personnel.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and care of equipment and furnishings, reporting necessary repair or breakage to direct supervisor.
- Cross train in other areas within food & beverage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 18 years of age.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting.
- Available to work varied and/or irregular hours, to include weekends.
- Full-time position, to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort - 19 months ago
What does it mean to “Live it up?” You’ll find out the moment you enter Riverside Casino & Golf Resort. From the...