1. Manages the Thresholds HUD Section 8/811 PRAC Properties in accordance with the current
edition of the HUD Handbook 4350.3 and department policy and procedures. Conducts and
completes applicant interviews, oversees move-ins and move outs, processes annual and
interim certifications, verifications, paperwork and data entry required in completing each
2. Maintains required information in Thresholds Residential software (currently ACS-HUD /
3. Maintains tenant files in accordance with the current edition of the HUD Handbook 4350.3 and
department policy and procedures.
4. Works with Housing Administrator in maintaining the housing waitlist.
5. Works with Community Support Specialists in collection of monthly rent and security deposits
in accordance with department Rent Collection Policy and Procedures. Submits rents to
accounting department for proper application and bank deposit.
6. Monitors rent delinquencies and establish reasonable payment arrangements for said
7. Distributes monthly statements to tenants by the 25
of each mont h.
8. Responds to and addresses all housing complaints by tenants.
9. Coordinates and participates with HUD, their authorized agents and/or other funding agency
site reviews and inspections.
10. Completes all reports as determined by HUD, their authorized agent and/or other funding
sources as requested.
11. Monitors all work orders submitted to facilities management department pertaining to repairs
identified during routine unit inspections and/or tenant complaints.
12. Completes assigned projects accurately and within designated time frames.
13. Maintains confidential files, including electronic records, according to agency policy. All
Thresholds records are to be maintained in such a fashion as to prevent unauthorized access
as well as to reasonably protect them from fire, water damage or other hazards. Electronic
records will be backed-up in accord with agency guidelines.
14. Organizes records and projects in a systematic fashion.
15. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree required.
2. Minimum of 3 years of residential administration for HUD housing experience.
3. Strong computer skills required. Must have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
products, including internet and email. Knowledge of or ability to learn other pertinent software
products preferred. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required.
1. Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) preferred.
2. Driver’s license required.
Thresholds - 4 months ago
One of the nation's largest non-profit providers of mental health services, Thresholds provides a comprehensive program of therapeutic suppo...