We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Flex Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to manage a designated territory. The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and Health Care providers while: *Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers
- Delivering product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determining how products could address such needs
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Have specialty or orphan drug sales experience.
- Endocrinology experience strongly preferred.
- Can persuade by presenting complex clinical information.
- Introduce a new paradigm or new drug class to physicians who do not see Cushing's syndrome as 'top of mind'.
- Act as conduit for HQ programs like reimbursement - explaining and introducing to medical staff
- Ability to uncover key referral sources.
InVentiv Health - 30+ days ago
Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops and im...