The HR Coordinator position is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all pre-employment and separation forms and the screening and timekeeping procedure.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Pre-employment processing which includes creation of folders, administering background checks, monitoring and scheduling drug screens.
- Employment - process new hires in HRIS system and Timesaver.
- Wage and Hour -work with on site management to ensure compliance in reporting in the timekeeping system.
- Separation - Process separations in the HRIS System - file form in the personnel file and move file to inactive status.
- Clock Maintenance - work with on site management to ensure clocks are operational at all times.
- File Maintenance - archived paper file storage.
- Assist in HR projects
- Other duties assigned
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school)
Experience : Six months to one year related experience
Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Certificates & Licenses
Valid Driver's License.
Propak Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...