Human Resources Coordinator/Scheduler
The McIntyre Group is looking for a candidate to join a fantastic team as the HR Coordinator/Scheduler. Must have prior experience and be looking to work with an energetic team at a fun, growing, local company!
- Assists with recruitment of employees
- Schedule all interviews with candidates and hiring managers as well as book rooms
- Schedule any travel and record expenses
- Completes employment verifications in a timely manner
- Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained
- Researches and responds to employee inquiries in a timely manner
- Completes miscellaneous research, reports, and memos as requested
- Coordinates and tracks new hire paperwork and compliance paperwork
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Contribute innovative ideas to a creative team to add to the success and effectiveness of the HR Department
- MUST have prior scheduling experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Outlook, Excel and Word skills
- 1-3 years' work experience in Human Resources
- Must be able to work independently but also enjoy a team atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
Is someone you know a fit for this job? CLICK HERE to refer them and you could get a $200 VISA gift card if we place them!
The McIntyre Group - 8 months ago
The McIntyre Group is a group of affiliated companies operated under "The McIntyre Group" name, each of which provides specialized...