STG International is seeking qualified candidates for a Human Resources/Business Process Consultant position to work full-time supporting the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) is an operating division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and is comprised of 27 Institutes and Centers. The NIH Office of Human Resources (OHR) consists of over 400 employees.
- To provide support in conducting reviews for Human Resources (HR) business processes.
- The contractor will be responsible for documenting such processes, identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements, reviewing documents, and conducting fact finding interviews.
- To provide support for OHR initiatives and recommendation for improvements for human capital plan, operational methodology, and utilization of OHR resources that are aimed at realizing efficiencies, cost savings, and increased productivity.
- Process models should indicate methods and sources of validation
- Processes should be developed at the Executive (level 1 or 0) and Task levels (level 4 or 5)
- Electronic process maps in either Visio or some other format which will allow OHR staff to maintain and modify them
- Document outlining recommended reporting requirements ascertained from process mapping
- Findings & ranked recommendations
- Information used to generate findings including data, interviews, etc
- Data should indicate source, time frame considered and date data was compiled or captured/ report was run
- MS Office Suite, i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access. Visio, and Outlook
- Must have strong problem solving skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate business needs and translate them into actionable solutions.
STG International, Inc. (STGi) is a dynamic government contracting company dedicated to providing leading-edge Medical Staffing services, Human Resource Services and System Solutions, Management and Data Resources Consulting Services, and Professional and Administrative Services to our government and military clientele.
- Masters degree in Human Resources, Organizational Design, or Business, highly preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant Federal experience in a consulting team-oriented environment
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STGi was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. As a woman-owned, minority-owned business, recruiting a diverse corps of employees is important to us. We look for individuals with talents both broad and focused and who are looking to make a difference in our country – one patient at a time, one solution at a time.
STGi offers an outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.
STG International, Inc. (STGi) is an energetic team full of bright and vibrant people who strive to make a powerful, positive impact on the...