The Benfits / Payroll Associate will provide administrative support to both the Human Resources and Payroll departments.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position scheduled for 35 hours per week.
- Provide clerical support to HR Department, including: filing, completing personnel change forms, completing new hire / termination paperwork
- Oversee bi-weekly payroll processing for 100+ employees.
- Support recruitment process by scheduling interviews and formatting job descriptions
- Supporing new hire orientation process
- Completing employee background checks for region
- Provide support for HR compliance requirements
- Supporting local and national payroll functions by insuring personnel changes are completed timely. Audit payroll records / registers.
- Update Human Resources Sharepoint page
- Create basic department correspondence
- Provide excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Some college preferred
- Payroll experience is required (ADP Platform preferred)
- One year of administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attention to detail, strong organizationals skills, customer focus and priority setting are a must.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society - 16 months ago
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society funds research intended to find the cause and cure of MS. For people affected by the disease, it...