- Performs staff support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs.
- Promotion and salary analysis (against market & peers) assistance.
- Annual salary planning assistance.
- Compensation Committee assistance.
- Stock related compensation analysis and modeling.
- Assistance with Workday, Salary/Bonus analytics and review.
- Ad hoc special projects.
- Strong attention to detail, Excel knowledge, ability to analyze large amounts of numerical data.
- Ability to shift gears quickly in a highly visible and detail oriented environment.
- Must be able to work with many internal customers and be able to prioritize effectively.
- Bachelors degree in HR Management or similar field.