Assists in the recruitment of new employees for seasonal and full-time positions by scheduling interviews.
- Provides the field, and HR team with administrative support as needed.
- Assists the office staff in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for field employees. As well as evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness for improvement.
- Assists with new employee orientations; coordinates pre-employment criminal background checks requests and schedules new and current employees for required DOT/drug screening.
- Creates and maintains employee records in the HRIS and compiles information from the databases as needed while ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws and corporate policies and procedures.
- Prepares and sends new hire packets, obtains completed paperwork from new hires and assist with employee questions.
- Assists in compiling information and in preparing reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and hand ling special projects as directed.
- Submit vendor invoices for payment.
- Organize and maintain confidential employee personnel records and/or other HR data files as required.
- 1 – 2 years in HR or 3 years Administrative experience.
- Ability to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.