The Human Resources Analyst/Payroll Administrator performs a variety of administrative Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and Payroll functions ensuring data integrity and the processing and reporting of HR data.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
· Monitors, audits and administers HRIS data integrity and security. Assists in identifying new HR business requirements and participates in identifying the technical solutions.
· Performs group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
· Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests.
· Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations.
· Provides first-level technical support for all employees (i.e. password resets, system usage and training, etc.).
· Assist Payroll Manager with the payroll process as needed including data entry/processing of timecards, ETO, new hires, terminations, bonus inputs, etc. Will also be backup to Payroll Manager in their absence.
· Provides administrative support such as preparing and composing confidential correspondence, filing, faxing and receiving and screening telephone calls.
· Prepares onboarding materials.
· Responsible for completing verifications of employment, wage verifications and support orders.
· Participates in special projects with staff as directed.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or Information Technology required
· PHR/SPHR preferred
· Strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, ADP Workforce Now
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
· Ability to solve practical problems
· Good communication skills
How to Apply / Contact
To submit your resume for this job, CLICK HERE . Select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button.
Northeast Human Resources Association
- 20 months ago - save job
EOS CCA is headquartered just outside Boston in Norwell, Massachusetts, with strategically located regional centers throughout the United...