Green Oaks Psychiatric hospital celebrates more than 25 years of service, has over 106 beds, and 35 physicians on staff. As part of HCA, the nation’s leading provider of healthcare, you will have access to resources that can enhance your career development and progression. Green Oaks Hospital is a place where one person can make a difference.
This position will provide standard administrative, customer service, secretarial and/or specialized clerical support for a human resources unit, other work function or department. May assist in coordinating inter-departmental activities and task completion follow-up.
PRINCIPLE JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Enters resumes and transfer requests into tracking system
- Input basic changes (address, phone numbers, evaluation and salary changes
- Proficient in record-keeping of employee health data:
- Assists in maintenance and posting of OSHA logs
- Conducts employee injury follow-up calls
- Back up administrative assistants as needed.
- Maintain Healthstream pre & post tests.
- Answer phone calls
- Maintains spreadsheets for employee information as needed
- Maintain personnel files
- Maintains PAR level for supplies and employee awards
- Coordinate employee meetings and minutes as requested
- Provides administrative support for the Executive Director- Human Resources
- Provide administrative support for Director Education/Employee Health as required
- Adheres to hospital polices and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the Code of Conduct
- Conduct reflects the Company’s values and a commitment to the Code of Conduct
- Performs other duties as requested or required.
Must be able to read, write and follow verbal and written instructions.
Four (4) years progressively responsible secretarial experience, excellent typing skills in a hospital setting preferred.
Must have a working knowledge of various Microsoft computer applications, especially Microsoft Publisher.
Previous Human Resources experience preferred.
HCA Inc - 5 months ago