Oversees and manages administrative, compliance and clerical tasks needed to support the human resources department by: Maintains applicant database. Processes resumes/applications for
review by hiring managers.
communications, Hepatitis B vaccinations and OMRDD compliance of PPD/
- Maintains voice mail and responds to applicant requests.
- Conducts criminal background and State Central Registry checks.
- Organizes and manages new hire/orientation process and paperwork.
- Assists in new employee orientation.
- Manages OSHA compliance of Bloodborne Pathogen Training; hazardous
TB Screening by providing departmental monthly reports and
coordinating with staff nurses and managers.
- Maintains databases, Job Board, web site listings, HR and email
data, performance reviews or appraisals and termination data.
- Records employee information such as training records, personal
information for payroll and other uses.
- Files all human resources related documents.
- Updates employee files to document personnel actions and to provide
to authorized persons.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information
data entry, billing, compiling statistics and reports, employment
- Provides administrative support to human resources staff including
rooms & refreshments.
- Screens and prioritizes mail.
- Provides team support; manage materials, ordering supplies, arranges
Associates degree from an accredited college or university or 2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. A valid New York State Driver’s License and ability to drive and
driving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required.
Wildwood Programs. - 20 months ago