To satisfy the needs of our growing client base, Hamilton Lane is looking to hire a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our Human Resources team in Philadelphia.
The role of the HRBP is to provide frontline HR support to employees and managers and help to interpret and implement corporate strategic HR initiatives and HR functions for their assigned teams, most of which include global employees. In addition, the HRBP has responsibility toward managing one line of benefits, and is counted on to work collaboratively with the HR team on delivering companywide employee initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
Team Level Service Delivery
Manager Support: In their service to managers, the HRBP consults with the leader in helping him or her be more effective. Some of the service areas include:
Employee Support: HRBPs provide direct service to employees on their teams in the form of:
- Implementing talent management programs including development plans for staff
- Workforce planning and team organization and structure
- Coordinating junior level hire processes
- Direct recruiting of mid-career staff
- Direct recruiting or managing recruiters for senior level staff
- Succession planning
- Compensation planning
- Performance management and performance improvement processes
- Employee relations issues
Benefits Program and Vendor Management
The HRBP has direct responsibility around US Retirement benefits. In this role he or she is responsible for the interface with all outsourced consultants and ensuring:
- Coaching for performance and career development
- Understanding company policies and programs
Participation in HR Team Initiatives
HRBP’s are full HR team members and are expected to contribute to the success of company-wide initiatives which originate in the HR Department. Some of these include:
- Excellent vendor and consultant relationships
- Benefit related processes are effective and efficient
- Product choices are relevant and competitively priced
- Compliance with relevant US and state statutes and code such as ERISA, data privacy, etc.
- Accurate and timely bill payment
- Sourcing and managing training and engagement initiatives
- Helping to craft HR policies
- Identifying and solving compliance issues
- Participating in Open Enrollment processes
- Contributing to company Analyst Development Program by managing school team processes and participating in interview related activities
- Other projects as necessary
Hamilton Lane is a private equity management firm whose specialised products include funds-of-funds, secondary funds, co-investment funds,...