The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for
the administrative support functions related to running
a well-organized Human Resources office.
Maintain all company-required and legally required
information, forms and data, including: CHRIS, T&A,
associate files, etc.
Maintain all human resources administrative functions,
including: process all CHRIS and T&A screen changes,
sort new hire paperwork, complete document imagining
log, send new hire documents to document imaging,
complete name badge requests, create swipe cards and
distribute, resolve paycheck issues, maintain bulletin
boards, answer phones and check voicemail, prepare new
hire training packets, confirm training dates/new hire
attendance, set up interviews, interview applicants,
handle investigations, fill open shifts, perform
administrative functions for the associate annual review
process, maintain I-9 binder, input personal time,
maintain ASM scheduling zone screens, resolve
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Facilitate and coordinate new hire orientation and POS
Contact the payroll and benefits office, when necessary.
- Handle and answer associate questions/complaints.
contact information for both benefits and payroll.
- Provide the associates with direct web access or phone
- Assist the stores with planning and executing associate
Ability to multi task.
- 4 Year College Degree
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Strong computer
- Previous Human Resources experience preferred.
Lord & Taylor - Stores - 11 months ago