QSI/NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduced healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com
The Human Resources Coordinator will need to have a high level of confidentiality. The Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department and will work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but will offer great learning potential on various facets of HR. We are looking for an energetic, professional with exceptional detail who desires a collaborative environment and looking for career progression through HR.
- Prepare New Hire packets for Orientation of newly hired employees.
- Assisting with the Onboarding process, including New Hire Orientation.
- Coordinating and participating as a member in recruitment processes, including appointment process, preparing reports, as required.
- Undertaking quality assurance checks and liaising with internal customers
- Assisting and advising employees and managers regarding benefit administration, and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Supporting in completion of job application materials and documents, and compiling, scanning, and filing electronically, those eSignature documents as required by company policy.
- Organizing the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
- Willing to work minimal overtime as needed.
- Flexible with duties or projects as requested by management.
- 1-2 years administrative support experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Employment Laws
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Good professional appearance.
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
Required Education (including certifications):
- Ability to take initiative, self-direct, and proactively solve problems.
Desired Education (including certifications):
QSI/NextGen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.